Website name and site itself errors

Ok I have built a website using Wix and I exported the html and other files and imported it into this hosting site with my own custom URL from 1 and 1 .com. Ok I set up name servers and when I type in my url, it takes me to a site that says “directory listing” and nothing else is shown. Next to my parked domain shows the linked address which when I click it, it takes me to my site which is good but it’s messed up with glitches and things not loading up correctly.

Also the linked address shows up in the URL bar but I wan’t it to show my custom URL. Can someone help, sorry I’m a noob at this.

what is your domain name??

Make sure you’ve parked your domain after updating name servers on domain dns.

My domain is already parked. Domain name is nasserdaoud.com

Sometimes it take time for domain to work. As you said you’ve already parked the domain…so just try after some time, It will work!!!

I’ll wait longer but its been 24 hours.

can you try removing your parked domain completely, Also re-update 000webhost name servers on domain dns after restoring to defaults??
And then try again to park??

Ok I’ll try to do that thanks.

Looking good here.

Yea it seems to be working now which is good. Just trying to figure out how to fix the glitches and unworking modules in my website. They work fine in Wix but when I transferred it to here, it ended up like this.

Seems to be a trend if you don’t want to pay premium for Wix then they do half a job when letting people export etc

haha yea probably true.